Monday, April 2, 2012

Oliver Hanson


Over the weekend I got to visit my friend Kelsey and see her son Oliver or "Ollie" as his family calls him, Ollie is a little over 3 months and has just recently started really smiling and making faces so I was really excited to get to snap some pictures of him.



Little Ollie has an older sister, Harper, who also has the super cute gene; I swear she always looks like she walked straight out of a Baby Gap commercial. Unfortunately she is still a tad afraid of Scott who she was not expecting (reminder to schedule another photo shoot and leave Scott behind). All I can say is I can’t wait to watch these kids grow up and hopefully I will be able to snap some more pictures of them along the way.

 





I don't think Oliver was a big fan of the camera, every time I put it up to my face he would start to cry. At one point Kelsey had to calm down both of her crying children that's when I snapped this picture, even crying Harper looks like a little model.





No comments: